- “direct marketing” means any direct communication between Liquor.co.za and you for the purpose of goods and service information, marketing goods or services, customer profile building and personal customer care;
- “information” means any information, including personal information that you provide to Liquor.co.za;
- “interactive sections” means all sections of the website which allow you to communicate via the website with other visitors of the website or with Liquor.co.za, including but not limited to forums, clubs, surveys, feedback forms, clubs and e-mails;
- ”personal information" means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person,
and where its applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person, including, but not limited
- Information relating to race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person
- information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal or employment history of the person;
- any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person;
- the biometric information of the person;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person
- correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
- the views or opinions of another individual about the person; and
- the name of the person if it appears with other personal information relating to the person or if the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about that person
- “we” or “us” or “Liquor.co.za” means Cascade Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Liquor.co.za. “website” means www.Liquor.co.za.co.za;
- “social media” means any social media platform, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- ”you” or “user” means any person who accesses or uses the website.