Terms & Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Liquor.co.za is a business in the liquor distribution industry that sells liquor. Liquor.co.za is a trading name of Cascade Holdings Pty Ltd. Physical Address: 22 Section Street, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, WC, South Africa
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment. Liquor.co.za's delivery is available only within the borders of South Africa. The expected delivery time usually takes between 3 to 7 working days, Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays) on condition that orders placed, confirmation and payment received. Please note that depending on the destination, a further delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to outlying areas.
- Delivery Fee
Cape Town Metropolitan Areas is R60
Within 50km of Liquor.co.za Johannesburg the fee is R100
Within 50km of Liquor.co.za Durban the fee is R100
Liquor.co.za shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the
Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: here.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the Liquor.co.za bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Conclusion of sale
A sales order will only be deemed as completed once you have completed the purchase cycle, an approved payment/order confirmation is received and delivery has taken place. We will confirm your purchase order with you via your specified email. By placing a product in your shopping cart or adding a product to a wish-list does not make up a sale nor are such products, its price nor its quantities reserved. If you complete the purchase cycle for such products at a later stage Liquor.co.za cannot be held liable to honour any price changes or if such products are not available.
Liquor.co.za shall use reasonable attempts to make the advertised stock available at the displayed price, for the period specified. Where there is expressed stock limitation or availability, Liquor.co.za shall supply the consumer with equivalent stock as an alternative to the advertised stock. In the event of running out of stock on the expressed stock limits, Liquor.co.za may limit the number of sale goods per consumer. However, Liquor.co.za strives to ensure that we minimise out-of-stock situations and will take all reasonable measures to make your purchased product available at the advertised price or inform you of an equivalent product option.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Cascade Holdings Pty Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Users may go to https://www.peachpayments.com/ to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Product Imagery
Please note that the images are offered for merchandising purposes and therefore there may arise slight variation between the pack shot and the product ordered and fulfilled. Unless directly specified the precise year of the products manufacturing may differ from that shown in the merchandise image on the website.
- Returns & Exchanges
The provision of goods and services by Liquor.co.za is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Liquor.co.za will refund the client in full within 30 days or replace it with the same product should it be in different packaging. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- ResponsibilityLiquor.co.za takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicileThis website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Liquor.co.za chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 22 Section Street, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, WC, South AfricaVariation.
- Liquor.co.za may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company contact details
Company Physical Address: 22 Section Street, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, WC South Africa. Email: [email protected] Telephone: 021 510 7970
- Liquor License number on behalf of NGF NLA RG 1354